wills & Estates
Alexandra handles a variety of will and estate matters. Her experience as a general practitioner allows her to assist her clients in personalizing the advice she provides to take into account each client’s personal circumstances. It is often the case that the areas of business law and family law need to be taken into consideration when planning your estate in order to ensure that your family is properly provided for.
wills and estates services include
- Wills – personal and corporate
- Power of Attorney for property
- Power of Attorney for personal care
- Trusts for children, grandchildren and other young beneficiaries
- Life insurance, RRSP and RRIF beneficiary issues
- Joint property issues
- RESP issues
- Estate administration tax (probate fees) minimization
- Preparation of Estate Accounts
- Formal Passing of Accounts
Contact Alexandra or her assistant to get a quote and discuss your will and estate matters.